SITEMAP of our site
Migraine and Headache Causes
- Headache Causes - Learn what causes a migraine, food triggers that cause migraines, symptoms of a sinus migraine, and more.
- Anxiety and Headache - There is a connection between a migraine and anxiety: A headache is a physical symptom of anxiety and stress.
- Arthritis of neck and spine and headache - Spine and back pain, cervical spine pain, and neck and spine pain are some combinations of migraine symptoms.
- Depression and Headache - A connection exists between headache and depression. Migraine pain can be treated by a migraine specialist.
- Excessive consumption of cola and headache - Those who stop drinking soda often get a caffeine withdrawal headache. This caffeine headache cause is treatable.
- Headache and Stress
- Medication Overuse - A medication overuse headache (MOH) can occur. To avoid a chronic headache you should eliminate one cause of severe headache-overmedication.
- Menstrual Headache - You can learn about different menstrual headache types, such as an aura headache, and the best headache medicine to cure it.
- Overweight and headache - Obesity is often a cause of severe headache symptoms. Losing weight can alleviate frequent headache and migraine headache symptom occurrences.
- Pregnancy and Headache - Getting a migraine during pregnancy is common, and so is the possibility of tension headache or stress headache.
- Sleeping Problem and Headache - Stress and insomnia are connected, and so are depression and insomnia, as well as chronic migraine symptoms.
- Causes of Headaches in Children
- Headache Problems During Pregnancy
- Some Common Headache Triggers
- Sports Injury Concussions
- Effect of Menopause on Headache Pain
Types of Migraines
- Tension Headaches - The cause of tension headache is usually stress. Tension headache medicine can bring tension headache relief.
- Basilar Artery Migraine - A basilar migraine is the precursor to basilar artery stroke. It is important to get treatment for a basilar artery migraine right away.
- Carotidynia - Carotidynia symptom identification and other Carotidynia advice is listed here. Carotidynia is a class of severe headache.
- Cluster Headaches - A cluster migraine headache mostly occurs in men. Nature cure for migraine opens are available, as well as other forms of cluster headache treatment.
- Migraine with Aura - One type of headache is the migraine aura. Headache relief for this migraine type is usually prescribed by a doctor.
- Migraine without Aura - Read all about migraine without aura. There is no cure for migraine headache of this type, but there is migraine headache treatment for it.
- Ophthalmoplegic Migraine - One headache diagnosis is the Ophthalmologic Migraine. Ophthalmologic headache treatment can be found on this page.
- Rebound Headaches
- Types of Headache
- Unique Forms of Headache
- Weather Headaches
More ArticlesVisitors' Blog